Thursday, March 26, 2026

Woody Allen

 I have been watching a lot of Woody Allen films on account of the discovery of a channel called Tubi. Recently, I have seen

1. Annie Hall

2. Mighty Aphrodite

3. Deconstructing Harry

4. Small Time Crooks

5. Fading Gigolo


They'll are quite good. Deconstructing Harry is my favourite. The really funny gag that stayed with me is an old woman discovering that her husband had a dark past. This is revealed slowly like an onion getting pealed - he was married before in Florida and had an affair with a neighbour and then when it was discovered he killed his family and the neighbour, and ate them to hide his crime. When his wife confronts him, he says - well, some people bury their victims, some burn them. I ate mine. It's not a big deal.

Genius!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home